Park East was formed to provide exceptional bookkeeping services with the determination of helping small businesses grow.
This was to be a different kind of company. One based on service, fast response and quality work at all times with a no excuses mentality. Your job is done right the first time, every time.
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated team to serve you. An Accountant, Bookkeeper and Software Specialist.
- Cash Basis and Accrual-based accounting methods Inventory control and banking services.
- Expert insights into business planning, cash flow management, cost control and more.
As a full-service firm, Park East Bookkeeping Solutions LLC is supported by an expert staff of highly trained bookkeepers.
Meet some of our members:
Founder and Director
Matthew is an accomplished accounting professional with over sixteen years of experience specializing in wholesale, retail, and professional services companies.
He has excellent quantification skills including corporate budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning and financial statement reconstruction. His perseverance to see each project through to the end is what defines him.
- Highly organized and detail-focused Full-Charge Bookkeeper with track record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities.
- Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets for management within strict deadlines.
- Keen ability to analyze cost control, providing timely and frequent financial information that supports corporate goals and objectives.
- Excellent technology skills.
- Proficient with QuickBooks in all forms.
- Is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with Intuit the maker of QuickBooks.
Full Service Bookkeeper
Dynamic and highly qualified Bookkeeper with extensive knowledge of accounting principles, taxation policies, and income tax procedures. Key strengths in planning, problem solving, and customer relations. Familiar with financial reconciliations, general ledgers, and regulatory reporting. Eager to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
Skills and Attributes
- Account reconciliations.
- Income tax knowledge.
- Fiscal budgeting.
- Variance analysis.
- Solid ethics.
- General ledger accounting.
- QuickBooks and Great Plains proficient.
- Creative problem solver.
- Mathematical acumen.
Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to our guiding principles.
Client Value Creation
We differentiate ourselves by adding value to our clients’ businesses in unique ways. Your success depends on your understanding of how well your company is performing. Highly accurate bookkeeping will provide the answers to the problems that hold back progress in your company.
When you hire a professional bookkeeper you will know what steps you have to take in order to reach the goals you have set for your organization.
- We will take the numbers and show you ways to make even more money.
- Our senior staff will identify areas where spending is too high so profitability flows.
- When opportunities for growth are identified, you can be sure they will be highlighted for your review.
- Avoid tax consequences or major branding errors by having excellent books.
Excellence in bookkeeping demands superior communication skills. We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. Each bookkeeper is available to respond to your calls and questions without delay. We expect our bookkeepers to put you first at all times. Your calls and emails are a priority so we welcome you to contact us anytime.
In all our work, we subscribe to the simple credo of saying what we will do and doing what we say. We believe that honesty, ethics and respect are important characteristics of any business. We treat customers the way we want to be treated.
Our clients trust us to adhere to our word and to be treated fairly and with respect. Our mission is to serve. We want to be your trusted accounting partner. So we keep your records and conversations private.
We hold ourselves and our clients to extraordinarily high standards of performance, ethics, and accountability. What we do, we do well.
Quality bookkeeping is not an accidental phenomenon. Each of our team member has passed the rigorous Certified QuickBooks Proadvisor Credential. This is a highly intensive qualification offered by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks. We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
Our firm’s reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our business is built on trust.
- We seek to perform at such a high level that you do not see us as a cost center.
- Your bookkeeper will take the numbers from your QuickBooks and show you ways to grow your business.
- Our team is here to help you manage costs, manage labor with excellent records that you notice much more money in your account.
To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page.